Dear All,

I am please to announce that the National Library for Health promotional
materials are available to reorder.

To place a reorder please call 0870 066 2071 or email
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  and quote the
following order references:

Promotional Item:

Ordering Codes:

Order Limit

Balloons

NLH2Balloons

10

Mousemats

NLH2Mousemats

10

Search 2.0 leaflet

NHSINLH2seachdl

100

A4 Folders

NHSINLHWallets

100

Post its

NHSINLHpostit

100

Pens

NHSINLHpens

100

A4 Print on demand paper

NHSINLHondemA4

100

A3 Print on demand paper

NHSINLHondemA3

100

Internal envelopes

NHSINLHIntenv

100

Please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery.

Please do not hesitate to contact me on the below details if you have
any queries relating to the NLH promotional materials.

Many Thanks,

Harjit Lalli

Customer Engagement Officer - National Library for Health
--------
NHS Institute, Knowledge and Learning Team: National Library for Health
http://www.library.nhs.uk <http://www.library.nhs.uk/>

Join CHAIN <http://chain.ulcc.ac.uk/chain/join_chain3.html>  for
Innovation and Improvement

* Email:  [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
' Mobile: (+44) 07770 703575

This electronic message contains information from the NHS Institute for Innovation and Improvement, which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify me by email (to the email address above) immediately.