Dear all

We currently have a vacancy for an Information Manager - please see details below.  The advert will also appear in the next CILIP Gazette:

INFORMATION MANAGER: SCHOOLS LIAISON & USER EDUCATION

£23,002-£27,466

Newton Park Campus, Bath

With stunning campuses, some 6,500 students and 800 staff, Bath Spa University is both progressive and creative. Our mission is to be an outstanding and distinctive university that provides degree courses of the highest quality, informed by a culture of scholarship, expertise and teaching excellence.

Our Information Managers are dedicated to ensuring that students and staff have access to the very best learning resources - and that they know how to make the most of these resources. As well as acting as Subject Librarian initially for the Schools of English and Creative Studies, Historical and Cultural Studies and Science and the Environment, you'll take a leading role in coordinating and delivering user education and information skills training. With a qualification in library/information management and ideally some previous experience in an academic library, you'll have a flexible, adaptable approach to your work and confident ICT skills.

Further details and application forms are available from www.bathspa.ac.uk/jobs

CVs will not be considered. All full-time vacancies are open to candidates wishing to job share. Closing date: 3 September 2008. Interview date: 23 September 2008.

Ref: 08/08/1842.

Ann Siswell
Deputy Librarian, Bath Spa University
Tel: 01225 875678