Dear colleagues,

We are looking into the feasibility of fitting rolling stacks into a
closed access storage room. I was wondering if anyone might be able to
suggest a good supplier.  I would be particularly interested to hear
from anyone who has had custom-made rolling stacks fitted.

Many thanks,

Antony Loveland BA MA MCLIP
Head of Library Services
Central School of Speech and Drama, University of London
Embassy Theatre
62-64 Eton Avenue
London
United Kingdom
NW3 3HY

Tel. (direct line): 020 7559 3934
Fax: 020 7722 8183
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://www.cssd.ac.uk/pages/library.html

Notice of Confidentiality.
This e-mail and its attachment(s) are intended for the named addressee(s) only.  It contains information which may be confidential.  Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not read, copy, distribute copies or take action on it (except to contact the sender), or disclose its contents or any part of its content to anyone else.  If you have reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please contact the sender immediately and delete this email from your system.  We have taken steps to ensure it is free from viruses and neither The Central School of Speech and Drama nor the sender accepts any responsibility for any viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email and its attachments.  The content of this email is that of the author and does not necessarily represent the views of Central.  Central accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.  Central shall not enter into any legally binding arrangement with a recipient by email. Please note that in order to investigate unauthorised use and compliance with internal policies, incoming and outgoing communications may be intercepted and monitored by Central.