Hi Katrina

Queen was fine as she glided by!

I don't know about SILLR/CONARLS as we are not members.  I think that any
increase is across the board for them.  However for any other requests, it's
really up to the individual libraries.  We always find it simpler just to
follow BL's line, although that could change if they revise their own
procedures.

Weather lousy here.  I'm on leave for a couple of weeks from 11th Aug to fit
in my Festival Chorus rehearsals which are increasingly been scheduled for
mid- to late-afternoon during the Festival.  It's only a 10 minute walk from
here (far quicker than coming in from home) but I don't like repeatedly
having to leave early especially when other people in the team are already
on holiday.

Hope things are going ok at your end - building site here and pretty
depressing

Bye for now
Marjory

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.