Hello Jill

I'm afraid I don't have a definitive answer to this question.  However, it's
quite a coincidence that this issue arose lately for me also.  I was doing a
list of staff publications for our hospital's annual report and I also
maintain a list on our intranet.  I decided to cite the print version with a
note about the earlier epub.  With regard to publication in a different
year,  I think I fudged it and wasn't consistent.  I made a mental note to
face!

I would be really grateful if you could send me any information you receive.

Many thanks

Angela

P.S. and then there's BMJ......!

Angela Rice
Head of Library and Information Service
Mater Misericordiae University Hospital
Eccles Street, Dublin 7, Ireland
Tel.: +353 1 803 2241 Fax: +353 1 803 4887
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

http://www.mater.ie/depts/library/health_reports.htm