From: Tectonics & structural geology discussion list on behalf of Michael Sizer
Sent: Mon 8/4/2008 5:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Oppertunities

Dear all,

My name is Mike Sizer and I am a recent M.Sc. by research graduate
from the university of Leeds.

I am looking to enter into employment or to undertake a Ph.D. and
whilst I have searched through obvious routes I would be most grateful
to hear of any opportunities not widely advertised.

With Regards

Mike Sizer