Dear all,
This is my last request for a couple of weeks (I promise) but you are all so helpful so I beg your indulgence again.
Does anyone know where I can find a maps of Britain, Europe and the world from about 1940 i.e. WW2 era?
The QCA WW2 SoW suggests using maps to support understanding and I would like to show how the world changed from then to now (very relevant with everything going on in former soviet union countries!) by having WW2 maps and modern.
Anyone know of a source of replica maps from this era?
I;ve done a search of internet with no good results
Thanks in advance
Janine