Hi all,
At Arnos Vale Cemetery parts of the new exhibition and visitors space will have interactive elements.
We are planning to include the traditional kind ie dressing up and handling exhibits.  However, we are also looking into putting in a listening exhibit, probably based on bird song but could be oral history recordings of cemetery workers.  We are hoping to install it in one space but it needs to be flexible enough to be moved if neccessary.  We are also hoping that the content will be changeable, ie flexible display panels with changeable audio.  I know it is rather a tall order but does anyone know of any flexible, changeable, smallish listening posts/exhibits that would help me further in my research?  In south west/west/london if possible but further afield is fine too.
Thanks
Janine Marriott
Arnos Vale Cemetery Trust

Not happy with your email address?.