*  *
*
London Museums Hub

Music in Museums
*

Hello All
**

   - *Are you a London based museum or heritage site?*
   - *Do you use music in your engagement and learning work?*

The London Museums Hub (the Horniman Museum) / MLA London have commissioned
a paper and an event to explore the use of music in learning and engagement
programmes, specifically those programmes designed to reach new and diverse
audiences. The aim of the paper and event are to share practice and look at
the role / potential role of music in our work.

In the paper we are looking at four case studies but we would also like to
give examples of work taking place in London that falls within this category
and to create an appendix that captures the range of approaches taken.

*As such, if the answer to the top two questions is yes and you would like
to be included in the paper we would be extremley grateful is you could,
very briefly, let us know:*
**

   - *The name of your organisation*
   - *Your target audiences*
   - *How and where in your programme/offer music is employed*
   - *Why it is used?*
   - *What you feel / know has been achieved*

 As always, we are working to a deadline in the production of the paper and
therefore would be grateful if responses could be made no later than *Monday
11th August*.

*Please respond to this email account.*

Many thanks

Ruth Clarke