Artist Karen Rann who has done this sort of thing before -  Website: http://karenrann.co.uk/ - including Plasticity for The Walker Art Gallery which used plastic bottles collected by school children - http://karenrann.co.uk/pages/site/installations_new.htm

Linda

"Grant, Victoria" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: "List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK." <[log in to unmask]>

06/08/2008 10:15
Please respond to
"Grant, Victoria" <[log in to unmask]>

cc
Subject
Recommendations - Art from rubbish - recycled items

Hi All,

Wondered if you could recommend any artists who create things from
rubbish/ recycled items?

Or if you could share any ideas/experiences of running similar
workshops.

Many Thanks

Best Wishes

Vicky

Vicky Grant
Events Organiser
Biddulph Grange Garden
The National Trust is a registered charity - charity number 205846. Our registered office is Heelis, Kemble Drive, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 2NA.
The views expressed in this email are personal and may not necessarily reflect those of The National Trust unless explicitly stated otherwise.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you should not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. Senders and recipients of email should be aware that, under the Data Protection Act 1998 the contents may have to be disclosed.
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System. For more information please visit <http://www.messagelabs.com/email> However The National Trust cannot accept liability for viruses that may be in this email and we recommend that you check all emails with an appropriate virus scanner.

The information contained within this e-mail (and any attachment) sent by Birmingham City Council is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies and notify the sender immediately, or telephone +(44)(0)121 464 4444. Unauthorised access, use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted and may be unlawful. Any e-mail including its content may be monitored and used by Birmingham City Council for reasons of security and for monitoring internal compliance with the office policy on staff use. E-mail blocking software may also be used. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the originator and do not necessarily represent those of Birmingham City Council. We cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and amended.