Hi, we are new to FSL and we have a question we did not find an answer in
the previous posts.

We have results from data processed with TBSS and then randomise. We
included a threshold of 2.05 which reflected our subject number.  When
viewing our maxc tstat results in fslview, we see clusters appear.  We
understand that randomise output yields maps with values of 1-p. Does this
mean that voxels that show up in flsview are voxels with a p-value that
survived the thresholding? Is it still necessary, then, to change the
thresholding on the max and min windows when viewing our results in fslview?
 We are concerned that this step adds an unnecessary step of additional
thresholding that washes out our data.

Thanks very much,

Jazmin Camchong and Katie Cullen