Thankyou for the details...one more question, wrt probtrackx, I have never
used the waytotal (to my knowledge). I run probtrack like this:

probtrackx --network --mode=seedmask -x cst_l/masks.txt -l -c 0.2 -S 2000
--steplength=0.5 -P 5000 --avoid=cst_l_exclusion_diff.nii.gz --forcedir -f
--opd -s Bed.bedpostX/merged -m Bed.bedpostX/nodif_brain_mask --dir=cst_l

Rerunning probtrackx for all the subjects would be a monumental task...I
don't currently get any waytotal file in the directory...should I be
planning to spend several months rerunning probtrackx??

Thanks,

Dianne

Dianne Patterson, Ph.D.
University of Arizona