sorry, I forgot the subject!!

From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 17:00:13 +0000

Hi FSL users,

I’m running an ICA analysis with Melodic only for 1 subject and 2 sessions, pseudo-random event-related design.  When I perform in the tab STATS (multi-session temporal concatenation), the log report shows:

Sorting IC maps

DOF cannot be zero or negative" …..

Fdtr, stdtr, ndtri, domain error …..

The report doesn’t shows any components!

If I change the Multi-session temporal concatenation to Multi-session tensor-ICA, the process works well!

My first idea was ram memory.  I already changed up to ~2.8 Gb for centos5 in the shared memory of VMware, but I can not  solve  the problem!

Thanks in advance….

francis