From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Matt Glasser
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 4:19 PM
Subject: Re: [FSL] Visualize tracts that only reached the cortical target masks

Hi Longchuan,

1)       If you want tracts to stop at your cortical mask, you should use it as both the target and a stop mask.  The waypoint mask you describe is probably unnecessary. If you want, you can track symmetrically by treating each mask as a seed and a target/stop mask, and then adding the results together.

2)       It seems that the most straightforward way to measure this is to just use the number in the waypoints file (the number of samples that went from seed to target).

Peace,

Matt.