Dear FSL users

I am looking at the corticospinal tracts from midbrain to precentral gyri. What I did were as follows: I first drew a seed mask at the cross section of corticospinal tracts at the level of pons. Then, I drew cortical masks at the precentral gyri. There is also a waypoint mask at the posterior part of internal capsules between these two masks.

 My questions are:

1) How can I visualize the tracts that *only* reached the precentral gyri cortical masks? I was trying to use the cortical masks as the waypoint masks as well as target masks but only found some of the tracts were passing though them, not showing what I want to see. I am also thinking to use the cortical masks as the seed mask and use the corticospinal mask (original seed mask) as the target mask to track the tracts. But I think I need advice from experts before I do them in batch.

2) Is the total number saved in "seed_to_mycorticalmasks.nii.gz"  (extracted by using the mean of the total * number of voxels) a good way to quantify the strength of the paths between my seed mask and cortical target masks?

Thank you

Longchuan Li