Hi Michael,

I used the most recent version - although running on a mac - I don't
know if that explain things. I saw that you opened up the last thread
and had the impression you gained some expertise with par/rec
conversions. Do you normally use dcm2nii for the conversion of philips
par/rec files or what do you use?

Michael

--
Michael Scheel