Hi Matt,

The pathways are defined from functional ROIs, so they don't necessarily correspond to well-known anatomical tracts. In this case, I was tracking from an area around the temporoparietal junction to the superior frontal sulcus. I could draw a seed basd on where other subjects' tract goes through and see if i'm reaching any of my ROIs, is this what you're suggesting?
(and to pre-empt your next question, I am extending my functional ROIs 3mms into white matter :) )

Thanks,
Cherif

Cherif P. Sahyoun HST-MEMP

Developmental Neuroimaging of Cognitive Functions

C: 617 688 8048
H: 617 424 6956

"Live as if this were your last day. Learn as if you'll live forever"
Ghandi