Of interest ... uniquely the vol. has 3 sections with multiple contributors, one on intellectual issues and the Grundrisse, another contextualising Marx at the time in different ways, and a third covering the reception of the Grundrisse in many different countries of the world.

Subject: Karl Marx's Grundrisse 150 Years Later out now

http://www.routledgeeconomics.com/books/Karl-Marxs-Grundrisse-isbn9780415437493

The note below is from the editor, recommending library purchase.

I would like to take advantage of this communication to point out, as is customary of Routledge, the volume has been published in hardback and the paperback version depends on sales. As regards this, I would please ask you to: 1) purchase a copy through your university and/or library and; 2) inform me about any newspapers or magazines interested in publishing a review; 3) send the webpage and other information on the book to mailing lists and anyone who may be interested (I shall send you the cover and contents of the book at the beginning of September). The success of our work and the possibility of making others in the future depend on this effort.

I also would like to inform that Routledge give 30% discount for authors interested to buy other copies of the book.

The Chinese and the Italian translations of the book go forward and I let you know about the dates of their publications in Autumn.

Comments and reactions on the book are very welcome.

Many thanks for your kind attention, have a good summer and all best wishes,

Marcello Musto

Professor Terrell Carver
Department of Politics
University of Bristol