Or, you can use Read & Write Gold.

Instead of scanning directly from the scanner, you can scan from a file,
such as a PDF (or even bitmaps/jpegs) and the program will OCR the text
into a word doc for you.

In addition, you can choose *which part* of the PDF you wish to scan.
Say you have a 300 page journal, but you only want pages 50-75. Read &
Write allows you to just choose those pages.

Give it a go - very easy to use! And the accuracy is fantastic.

Tim Symons

Trainer/Assessor

Access Summit <http://www.access-summit.org.uk/> ... supporting
students.