Hi

Fenland Furniture makes customized seating specifically for children and
adults with restricted growth. There representatives will met the
student to take measurements and make a customized chair to meet
individual requirements. You may also want to contact the Restricted
Growth Association for further advice.

http://www.fenlandfurniture.com/index.htm

http://www.restrictedgrowth.co.uk/

Hope this helps.