===
In addition, as Andrew has pointed out, the Collections
AP has already declared a property corresponding to the Libraries AP
element for location:
http://dublincore.org/groups/collections/collection-application-profile/2007-03-09/#colcldisLocatedAt
===

Note that, for better or for worse, the domain of the property

http://purl.org/cld/terms/isLocatedAt

is the class dcmitype:Collection, which is a reasonable enough choice for a property created specifically for the description of collections, and not to meet any broader requirements.

So I do not believe that property, as it stands, meets the requirements of the Libraries AP TG (because they want to describe the "locations" of things which are not collections).

Whether there is any possibility of changing that property isn't for me to say.

But as it stands, it seems to me it is not an appropriate candidate for use in the Libraries AP.

Pete