Now that we have the RDA data elements in the registry, I have created
two EXTEMELY simple demonstration application profiles:
   http://dublincore.org/dcmirdataskgroup/rda_2da (or 'rda-a')

The pages aren't easy to use because I couldn't figure out how to get
images to appear, but I included links to the XML versions and to PDFs
of the grid display from XMLSpy. I encourage comments, corrections, and
your own APs.

When I get a chance I'll create schemas for these so I can easily create
some sample records. I had to admit that I'm not sure how one would use
the XML application profile and how far to carry the URIs as I create a
schema and data records. It was only when I started doing this that I
realized that wasn't clear to me. So any advice is very welcome.

kc
--
[log in to unmask] http://www.kcoyle.net