Dear list members:

Clearly community psychologists are needed in Edinburgh… see today's news:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7584321.stm

Don’t forget to book your place at the upcoming conference, and we will do our best to offer a cheerful time (which will clearly be a challenge under these conditions).

http://www.pacarras.net/CP2008.html

Rebekah

PS Perhaps we should go for Powys next year...

<<...>>

___________________________________ COMMUNITYPSYCHUK - The discussion list for community psychology in the UK. To unsubscribe or to change your details visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/COMMUNITYPSYCHUK.HTML For any problems or queries, contact the list moderator Rebekah Pratt on [log in to unmask] or Grant Jeffrey on [log in to unmask]