Updated Programme UK CP Annual Conference 2008

Hi all,

Please find attached the latest version of the UK Community Psychology Annual Conference Programme.  There have been a few changes to the programme (so if you are speaking please take a good look to check if you are happy with your slot!).  We will keep you all updated with any changes as we approach the conference date.

If you are planning to come along please do take the time to get your booking in early.  This would really help us with our planning for the event.

Just to recap you can book online at:  https://www.epay.ed.ac.uk/events/eventdetails.asp?eventid=22

This system allows you to pay directly by card (which does mean having to claim back from your institution but when you do it this way you help us to keep the administration costs low for this very low budget event!).

 If you really cannot use the online facility and need a booking form, please email me directly on [log in to unmask] and I will provide one.  If you have booked using the paper booking form please email to let me know you have sent that in, and you really must make sure it is to the attention of Rebekah Pratt (or you booking could get lost in the depths of the University of Edinburgh mail room!!).

The conference fees are outlined on the blog: http://www.pacarras.net/CP2008.html

And don’t forget that you can prebook for a fantastic Ceilidh for Thursday night (spaces are a little limited for this, so get in soon!).  This is an additional £10, and you will be able to buy tickets at the conference on Thursday 18th of September, if there are tickets left.

We are really looking forward to seeing plenty of you here in Edinburgh on the 18th and 19th of September.  And remember to get booking!

Rebekah

<<...>>

___________________________________ COMMUNITYPSYCHUK - The discussion list for community psychology in the UK. To unsubscribe or to change your details visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/COMMUNITYPSYCHUK.HTML For any problems or queries, contact the list moderator Rebekah Pratt on [log in to unmask] or Grant Jeffrey on [log in to unmask]