Dear Magnus,

This looks rather like a bug. I could reproduce it, and your assignment
structure is OK as far as I could see. I would like Tim (who is away now)
to have a look at it since 1) we have had problems with this before, which
Tim solved, 2) it is particularly complex code, 3) Analysis version 2.0 is
out already (in an alpha version) so we do not want to do more on version
1.x than we can help. Is this holding you up, or can you manage without it
for a bit?

Yours,

Rasmus

Dr. Rasmus H. Fogh                  Email: [log in to unmask]
Dept. of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge,
80 Tennis Court Road, Cambridge CB2 1GA, UK.     FAX (01223)766002