hello everyone, I am seeking  help on a crystal decay problem

I got crystals of a protein , but it decayed very fast in syncrotron beam. From the initial index, it is P222 space group, I need about 180 images, its initial diffraction went to  about 3 A, and after 70-80 images, it droped to about 6. I already used low exposure time and it is in cryo , what I can do ? any suggestion is appreciated.

BTW. the condition of crystallization is  0.1M NaAC, pH 5.5,    1 M  LiCl,   15% PEG 6000,

I used 5 seconds / image , which can go to 3 A,  if I use 2 seconds, the initial resolution is only 3.5 A   ( beam energy 12kev)

Thanks

Got Game? Win Prizes in the Windows Live Hotmail Mobile Summer Games Trivia Contest Find out how.