Hi Artem,
Thanks for your response, but how do you mean to do the ³normalization² with
the other TLS related parameters.  I have looked at parameters for each of
my TLS groups (3 per monomer) dealing with translation and libration along 3
orthogonal axes and a correlation of the 2- a screw motion as well as
calculated the mean values of the tensors for each TLS group by looking at
the trace of each tensor. The anisotropic displacement parameters for each
atom are calculated by decomposition of these TLS tensors in the first
place, such that they  are consistent with the motion of the rigid body . To
clarify, I did not do individual anisotropic refinement -what I did is
refine all the structures using identical protocols in Refmac using
restrained refinement including TLS refinement with 3 TLS groups/monomer
with a maximum likelihood target, followed by  restrained coordinate and
residual isotropic temperature factor refinement.
Charu