Dear Friends and scientists,

I know An inhibitor(Say A) that acts as an anti destabilizing agent for a homotetrameric protein.
that is the disturbance in the tetramer leads to aggregation of the protein ,this inhibitor A stabilizes this disturbance....this is one story.

the other, recently we were involved in investigation the inhibitory affect of the same inhibitor A for another protein,
and found some density(may be ..)between the interface of the protein molecules(homodimer).

is there any way out there to compare the protein -protein interfaces of two different protein.ie to get
information about the volume occupied by ligand and the residues it is interacting with ie i want to superpose the interface
 of two different proteins and compare the situation.

S.Jayashankar
Research Student
Institute for Biophysical Chemistry
Hannover Medical School