________________________________

From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Harrison,
Peter
Sent: 13 August 2008 14:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Acad Rollover

Sort of related to Paul's earlier question, having migrated the content
as-is into the new server can I do a rollover binging the content but
not the users. Helpfully the BB Admin manual says  "By default when a
batch copy is performed an exact copy ... is created" but I cant see any
documentation saying if there is an alternative other than default!

Peter

--

Peter Harrison
Learning Technologies Manager - IT Department