Very tricky one, unless you could somehow use dragon alongside Seashell
for the Grid 2, but I'm really not too sure.  There are non animated
signs available that can be made to appear above the text on programs
like Writing with Symbols and other Widgit software, so you could use
Dragon in collaboration with that perhaps.

Andy Banns

ACE Centre North

Hollinwood Business Centre

Albert Street