-----Original Message-----
From: A discussion list for Assistive Technology professionals.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Simon Judge
Sent: 07 August 2008 12:18
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: roller ball input to wheelchair

Simple?!!!!!  I think that'd be hard (but doable) - especially to do it
safely. Quite a cute idea and a meaty project for an Electronics Engineer.

I've seen an eye gaze/computer/AAC integrated interface, made in the
Netherlands,  but have forgotten the name of  the company, it might come
back to me but probably not before your (or my) holiday... But it's not
really 'direct mouse input' that way anyway...