Dear colleagues

The University of Birmingham is disposing of hard copy volumes of the Nineteenth Century British Parliamentary Papers published by the Irish University Press, as we now have electronic access to the content. The following volumes may be of interest to ARLIS Libraries:

Vol 1 Education: Fine Arts 1845

Vol 2 Education: Fine Arts 1841-47: Promotion of Fine Arts

Vol 3 Education: Fine Arts 1847-63: National Gallery

Vol 4 Education: Fine Arts 1852-53: National Gallery

Vol 5 Education: Fine Arts 1863-64:  Royal Academy

Vol 6 Education: Fine Arts 1864-97:  Schools of Art ; Art Union Laws

Please let me know by 4 Sept if you would be interested in collecting any of these volumes from Birmingham and giving them a good home.

David

David Pulford

Subject Adviser

Library Services