Dear All

We want to keep you informed about forthcoming changes to the operation of the Caird Library at the National Maritime Museum, due to redevelopment of the Museum’s South-West Wing.

Following consultation with users of the Caird Library, we have confirmed our plans for Library provision for 2009-12. The notice is on the Library blog on our website ( http://www.nmm.ac.uk/library/2008/08/library_provision_update.htmland will be put on relevant list servs, and circulated to all relevant organisations and individuals. I would be grateful if you could circulate the information to anyone who may not see it in these places.

We will of course keep you informed on the exact dates of closure and revised opening hours, how to make appointments, requirements for advance ordering, and the number of items that can be requested at one time as soon as possible.

Kind regards

Eleanor

Eleanor Gawne
Head of Archive & Library