***Apologies for cross posting***

A vacancy has arisen for a Librarian to join the Library Services team based in Glasgow.  This position will be on a part time, job share basis.

Salary Range: £20, 454 - £25,567 (pro rata)

The role covers all aspects of the Library Services function including enquiries, data input, cataloguing and shot listing of audiovisual material. Editorial decision making is an integral part of our News cataloguing operation. A key aspect of the job is the ability to multi
task under pressure in order to meet deadlines and previous experience of database searching would be advantageous. There is also
some involvement in commercial traffic, tape shelving, footage sales and ongoing library projects.

Qualified in Librarianship or Information Management to post-graduate level with some previous work experience desirable, candidates must be able to work on their own initiative whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy, be computer literate and have knowledge of current affairs.

Interested in this role? Send a full CV to:

TV HR

Pacific Quay

Glasgow

G51 1PQ

Or e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Closing Date: 22nd August 2008

SMG Plc is committed to equality of opportunity for all.

Please indicate your disability on your application. This information is required

so that all that have a disability and meet the minimum criteria for the position

will be invited for interview.

Josephine Haining | Librarian | Tel: 0141 300 3993
email: [log in to unmask] | website: www.stv.tv
stv | Pacific Quay  |  Glasgow  |  G51 1PQ  | switchboard: 0141 300 3000

DISCLAIMER

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential information. If it is not intended for you, please inform the sender and delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. Any review, retransmission, disclosure, copying or modification of it is strictly forbidden. Please be advised that the views and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not reflect the views and opinions of SMG plc or any of its subsidiary companies.

Whilst we take reasonable precautions to ensure that our emails are free from viruses, we cannot be responsible for any viruses transmitted with this e-mail and recommend that you subject any incoming e-mail to your own virus checking procedures. Use of this or any other e-mail facility signifies consent to any interception we might lawfully carry out to prevent abuse of these facilities.

STV Central Limited Registered in Scotland No 172149
STV North Limited Registered in Scotland No 35733
STV.TV Limited Registered in Scotland No 185265
Registered office: Pacific Quay, Glasgow, G51 1PQ VAT No GB 612 4395 58