Colleagues,

Queen's University Belfast is undertaking a review of the administration of examinations in the Autumn of 2008. In order to inform the review the University is interested to find out how other universities administer the process including management of the elements that make up the administration.

The University would be grateful for your contribution and if you would be willing to participate I have prepared a short survey of 14 questions which is accessible through the web link below. No password access is necessary and the survey should take approximately 20 minutes to complete.

http://www.qub.ac.uk/home/Surveys/eas/

I will distribute the results of the survey to respondents.

Regards.

David
David Maxwell
Student Records / Examinations