Making our application form more accessible for people with disabilities

Dear All,

I hope you are well.

We are looking into making our application form more accessible for people with disabilities, in particular those with visual impairments.   It is currently a downloadable MS word document (please see below):

http://www.wmin.ac.uk/hrvacancies/Default.aspx

I would value any thoughts/experiences that colleagues may have about this.

With all best wishes

Fehmeeda

Fehmeeda Riaz
University of Westminster
HR Manager - Equality & Diversity
HR Department, 5th Floor, Copland Building
115 New Cavendish Street
London, W1W 6UW
Tel: 020-7911-5776

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW.