Dear All,
Thanks Mel for a very useful publication. I was wondering how/what/when
to put something out to the staff here and a quickly edited the document
you provided and posted on our intranet (with acknowledgement) with an
email to all staff to highlight Ramadan. I have already received several
complimantary emails and some grateful ones from managers, so well done
and thanks!
Anthony

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anthony Houldsworth, FRGS, MNADP
Diversity and Disability Advisor
The Institute of Cancer Research
Sir Richard Doll Building
15 Cotswold Road,
Sutton, SM2 5NG
DL: 020 8722 4129
Fax: 020 8722 4048
Email: [log in to unmask]

Visit the Equality and Diversity section of the intranet at
http://intra.icr.ac.uk/hr/diversity/index.php

>>> [log in to unmask] 29/08/2008 09:15:50 >>>

Dear Sharon,
The attached guide, originally produced by Nashayman Housing
Association in Bristol may be helpful to you with regard to your query.
Mel

Mel Landells
Head of Equality and Diversity
Secretariat