We used STEPS at my previous employer and they were very good for senior
management training.

<http://www.stepsdrama.com/do/ecco.py/cview?codes=whatwedo/diversity>

Thanks and Regards
Abi

--On 19 August 2008 14:55 +0100 Ann Allcock <[log in to unmask]>

--
Abi Salmon, Equality and Diversity Co-Ordinator, Human Resources, Sussex
House,  University of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9RH