Hi everyone:

I’d like to introduce Mona (Ramona) Wis as a new member to AACORN.  As you may know, there are several AACORNers that have been working on/with the metaphor of the conductor as leader.

I’m pleased then, to introduce another conductor to our midst.  Mona is a conductor and is the Mimi Rolland Distinguished Professor in the Fine Arts, teaching music (conducting, choirs, etc.) and servant leadership at North Central College in Naperville, Illinois, USA.

She’s just written a book: The Conductor as Leader published by GIA.  This book is to teach leadership skills to conductors (rather than the other way around, which is often the case in AACORN).

Her bio/CV are located at http://www.ramonawis.com

Please welcome her to our group.  (I’m thrilled to have a kindred choral music educator – leadership scholar with us!)

Hilde: her email is [log in to unmask]

John

John Churchley