Hi all,

Our drawing office is currently having a go at reconstructing domestic
animals for educational use... And they are a bit frustrated that I
can't tell them what a bronze age, an iron age, a roman etc. horse
exactly looked like. Is there any literature on actually trying to
reconstruct their shape in the different periods in Britain? I would
normally not go there as I usually only find a few horse remains per
excavation.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Jessica

Jessica Grimm MA AIFA
Zooarchaeologist

Wessex Archaeology Ltd
Portway House, Old Sarum Park, Salisbury, Wilts. SP4 6EB

Tel No:- +44 (0)1722 326867
Fax No:- +44 (0)1722 337562
Website: www.wessexarch.co.uk <blocked::www.wessexarch.co.uk>

P Before printing, think about the environment