Dear SMP list!

I have made an fmri experiment with an anticipation phase and an immediatly
following outcome phase. The scan aqcuision time is jittered in time, but
the durations of the two phases are (regrettably) fix (10 sec for
anticipation, 3 sec for outcome phase).
To me it makes sense, that the neural activity elicited in the anticipation
phase could bleed into the activity recorded in the outcome phase. Thus an
interpretation of the outcome phase is limited. But can the neural activity
in the outcome phase also influence the preceeding activity in the first
(anticipation) phase?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Cheers

Andreas