On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:46:52 -0400, Yune Lee <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Dear SPM5 experts,
>
> I'm running SPM5 with the most updated patch in window and I have this
>warning message below all the time.
> Is there any way to fix this problem?
> Your help would be appreciated.

Best way (aside from updating, per John's comment) would be to just edit the
file yourself and replace "finite" by "isfinite".

Otherwise, a temporary solution would be to turn warning messages off, which
I think can be done with
    warning
See
    help warning
Though that's not a good long-term solution for obvious reasons.