From: "Paul Mazaika" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Helmut Laufs" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 10:04 PM
Subject: Re: [SPM] interpolate slice artifact

Helmut,

The ArtRepair software package may work for you. You can get it for
SPM5 from SPM Extensions, or from our website  cibsr.stanford.edu.  It
works for 3D Nifti formats, but it may have bugs for 4D .nii format.

The noise filtering option automatically finds bad SLICES, and fixes
them, and writes a logfile of what it did.

Type  >> help art_slice for a description of the options.

Use >> art_movie  to visually review how well it fixed the line artifact.

   Paul

--
Paul K. Mazaika, PhD
Center for Interdisciplinary Brain Sciences Research

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Information contained in this message and any
attachments is intended only for the addressee(s). If you believe
that you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately by return electronic mail, and please delete it
without further review, disclosure, or copying