Dear SPMers,

I have been trying to set up a Physio-Physiological-Interaction-analysis.
I have an experiment with three conditions A,B, and C. What I would like
to know now is whether ROI 1 and ROI 2 are "connected" limiting the
analysis to the contrast A-B, disregarding condition C (and of course all
other regressors of no interest like head-motion). How exactly would I
extract the data from VOI to use in PPI? How is the PPI setup done (the
problem is that I keep finding "tutorials" on how to do PSYCHO-
physiological Interactions with SPM, but I'm not sure what exactly to
change)?
Thank you in advance!
Best wishes,
Tim