Hello list

I’m having an odd problem – a segmentation fault crash follows attempts to print (command line) or export (gui) the figure from a second spm graphics window (a MVB results one, not the original results one).

However this is machine specific, only occurring on my local server, rather than on a remote one I have used before. In both cases I’m using updated spm5 on matlab 6.5. Operating systems differ – redhat 4 64 bit (the one with the crash) and the other is running debian 3.1.

Is this one of these obscure redhat 64 (nasty new OS!) problems? Can anyone help?

…or if not, can anyone tell me how to go about change the figure tags so I can keep everything in the original graphics window-?

Thanks for any thoughts!

All the best

Alexa

-------

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336