(1) the subject factor should be set to equal variance.
(2) see the attached file for an introduction to contrast weights. Although,
in the examples there isn't the second repeated factor. It should be a good
start though and hopefully provide you enough information to construct more
complicated contrasts for the larger design.

--
Best Regards, Donald McLaren