OK- so the problem is that the Anticipation and Outcome conditions are
correlated. Definitely need some expert advice here. If you have access to
Statistical Parametric Mapping (2007),  Friston et al. (Ed.), check out
Chapter 15: Efficient Experimental Design for fMRI by R. Henson.

It is true that a "rest" condition, which is not present in your design
anyway, is uninterpretable, making a contrast such as Outcome minus Rest (0
1 -1) uninformative. However, the contrast defining Outcome Only (0 1 0)
would be valid, as the model takes into account all of the conditions of the
experiment while the contrast does not include the activation during the
Rest condition.

Regards,

Julie

Julie E. McEntee, M.A., C.C.R.P.
Senior Research Program Coordinator
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Division of Psychiatric Neuroimaging
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
600 N. Wolfe St./ Phipps 300 (office: room 317)
Baltimore, MD 21287
Phone: 410-502-0468
Fax: 410-614-3676