Dear Anne Marthe
I too have encountered the same issue. As, Volkmar has suggested, try using 'Specify files' instead of 'Output from...' and all the a* images starting from 1 should be accessible. It worked for me.

Harsha
Harsha Halahalli
Research Associate
MBIAL, Department of Psychitary
National institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
Bangalore - 560029, INDIA