Vadim
My guess is that the origin of the images is not being set correctly in
the small voxel images unless you normalize them. Try displaying an image
and clicking the little bar above the image coordinates. This will display
the image and crosshairs in relation to the actual origin. You may find that
on the non-normalized images the crosshairs are not near AC-PC. If so you
will need to re-orient the images so that the crosshairs are correct
relative to AC-PC and then redo the stats.

Darren