I don't expect them to appear exactly at the right place. I am using
functional localizer technique and I know in advance where more or less my
region should appear. Specifically, fusiform gyrus can't appear in frontal
lobe. The less preprocessing we do the better, so I prefer not to make
normalization when I can localize my ROIs without it.